"Reading "A White Paper" of the author Gregg Tyler Milligan remains much hopeful in my thoughts. These White Papers are reports the author has written down based on the recent research into abuse. Let's take a closer look at some practical white papers.
- "A White Paper: Child Abuse - Unfortunately, it is about...Who You Know". The research is based on the fact that children are in far more danger of being abuse, kidnapped or killed by their parents than any strangers on the street. A heartbreaking truth but it still exists in a society.
- "A White Paper: No Boundaries When It Comes To Saving Lives". A beautiful message I have learnt from the author, that is we are here to help those who cannot help themselves because we are all "in it" together.
- "A White Paper: The Truth about Child Sexual Abuse". The reality is that child sexual abuse is increasing all over the world and it is never going to be wiped off the face of the earth. When we destroy a child, we destroy our future. Therefore, please save the children by helping prevent abuse from happening; remaining aware and intervene when we see it and ensuring proper treatment for those affected.
- "A White Paper: Where Do We Go After the Storm of Abuse - The Issue of Displacement". Where would be a safe place for a fresh start for the abused, it is still a crapshoot.
In fact, the abused seek shelter facing with the terrible decisions that go along with displacement:
(1) Remove the child/adult from the abusive environment; which for a child, may be the only world they have ever known
(2) Hope the gaining home is filled with love and compassion
I end up this writing with A Special Thanks to the honorable author Gregg Tyler Milligan. Your message is immensely inspiring and meaningful everywhere in the world. "It is time for "a revolution from below", which will slowly change the hierarchy of the political system. Even though this is extremely difficult, we must not give up our hopes for a better future and continue to strive"